Monday 4 November 2013

Lonely Lucy

My name is Lucy and I live at the RSPCA Centre in Derby at the moment. As lovely as the staff are, I don't want to live here forever but it's hard to be hopeful about getting a home when nobody stops to ask about me.

Everyday people come to look at cats, but nobody seems to want to look at me. I know I'm a black and white cat, and there's quite a few of us out there, but we're all different and we all have our own personalities. 

I love spending time with people and I do enjoy a good cuddle. I have to admit, I'm not a big fan of other cats. I do get along well with some (the ones that gel well with my personality) but I'd be lying if I said I got along with every cat. Dogs are a bit scary as well when they come over and sniff you so really I'd rather not live with a dog, unless it was one of those old ones who doesn't bother about cats!

Really, all I want is a nice place to call home, lots of love and food and a nice comfy bed. Is that too much to ask? I've seen so many cats, including my sister, go to their forever homes. When will it be my turn?

Lucy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment